Buckeye BBC Reviews: Barbacoa

Barbacoa
2036 N. High St.
Columbus, OH 43201

The Jist:
Barbacoa is a fast-casual restaurant that
specializes in Mexican-Asian fusion dishes.


Perfect for:
It's perfect for a laid-back dinner out with family or
friends!



Tried from the Menu:
From the menu, I ordered the pork belly taco. This taco starts with a base of red cabbage topped with queso fresca, a tangy, but
sweet pineapple salsa, a piece of perfectly cooked and finally is finished off with a drizzle of sriracha aoli. I was a really picky
eater when I was younger, so now it is my life's mission to step outside of my comfort zone when it comes to food. I was pleasantly
surprised by this meal because I wasn't sure about the Mexican-Asian fusion in a taco. All of the ingredients blended together really
well, my favorite probably being the pineapple salsa.


Fave:
Pork belly taco... for now!


Reviewed by:


Alex Andrews, Fall 2018 Intern

Comments

Post a Comment